The Vintage Spoke

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Vintage Spoke
The Vintage Spoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Details on Our Reproduction Seat Covers
Details on Our Reproduction Seat Covers EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:24 pm by Admin

» Great job!
Details on Our Reproduction Seat Covers EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:02 pm by Bart

» KEDO Products
Details on Our Reproduction Seat Covers EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:29 pm by Admin

» Meet The Vintage Spoke Family
Details on Our Reproduction Seat Covers EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:55 pm by Admin

» About KEDO
Details on Our Reproduction Seat Covers EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:39 pm by Admin

Details on Our Reproduction Seat Covers

Go down

Details on Our Reproduction Seat Covers Empty Details on Our Reproduction Seat Covers

Post by Admin Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The finishing touch, to a total face lift, of your bikes’ originality, while providing a perfect fit for the stock foam and original pan!
Our, vintage replica, seat covers are manufactured using high grade, industrial-strength, vinyl; ensuring maximum durability! With over 40 years of upholstery experience, we offer only the best quality and professionally hand-crafted replica seat covers of original detail aspects.

Every aspect, of each seat cover, is researched to exact detail! Research includes, but is not limited to, the following:

The vinyl color, vinyl grain, rubber piping, embedded wire lining, silk-screened logos, logo font, style, color and size. Our seat covers are traditionally heat pressed, to exact length and width of OEM specifications; including pleated heat pressed seems and shape.

“Over 30 years of restoration, I have tried many seat cover replicas, and was never fully satisfied with them. But, since finding these replicas, I’ve made it a general rule; these are the ONLY seat cover I will use on my future builds.”
                                                                                       -Neil, SC
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thevintagespokekedo.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum